Well I certainly can’t!
And I should probably tell you what I am on about……..
Two of my favourite bloggers (http://notjustanothermilla.com and http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/) nominated me for the ‘Stylish Blogger Award’ last week!I simply cannot believe it! I was totally taken aback, thrilled and so surprised. What a honour and great way to end 2010 and start 2011. Ladies, a million thanks again, I am still smiling.
In return for the award (its the rules!) I have to unveil 5 things about myself to the world, so here goes:
1) If I ever become fat it will be due to a shameless addiction to cheese, crisps and cream based pasta sauces. Just too good to say no to – if there is a bowl of any of these things anywhere near me its as if my hand is on auto drive!
2) I have very strong toes! I barely ever ever wear flat shoes. I am slowly becoming accustomed to flip flops, now that I live in warmer climates, but when I am wearing them you’ll often find me standing on my tip toes totally unaware I am doing it.
3) In my previous life (before I became a very responsible and grown up professional, wife and soon to be house owner!) I was a cheerleader and competed at the World Cheerleading Championships. Really, its true!
4) I hate the sound of fingernails scratching against seat belts in cars. Weird I know, but its the same thing that others find when they hear nails on a blackboard. Totally cringe worthy and it makes me shiver and curl my toes!
5) My favourite country I visited in 2010 was Cambodia. Fabulously warm and smiling people, amazing landscapes and food to die for. Here’s to a better future than the past for all Cambodians – they deserve it.
The final part of my award is to nominate 6 more bloggers that deserve the ‘Stylish Blogger Award’. It is a very hard choice as there are some amazing girls out there, but here is my shortlist (the long list is very long indeed and this took some deciding):
Ladies, I love following you all – keep up the good work in 2011!
Plus I would like to do a special personal mention to Milla at http://notjustanothermilla.com for being a fabulous blogger and having wonderful opinions and conversation always. Also to celebrate her new and beautiful blog design. Milla, I know you gave an award to me first but I just had to send something right back – especially as you were the first blog I ever found and that inspired me to start my own! To all my readers, if you haven’t already, go and check her out!