Trends spotted so far for Autumn/Winter 2010:
- Tuxedo Jackets with Feminine Flare
- Military Style (Cargo pants, tapered khaki’s and military jackets are all the rage. I hate this trend!)
- Perfectly Plaid Shirts (plaid is back, really? Yes, really :()
- Fun and Funky Nails aka nail art – an excuse to go back to your childhood fascination with bright colours, patterns and fluorescents – all in the name of fashion.
- Bold and Bright Makeup Colours and Tones (Nothing is subtle this season. Be brave.)
- Vintage Floral Jewelry (Not my style personally although the over sized ring trend is one I could adapt to quite happily)
- Sexy Lace-up Booties (again, so not for me but it seems another season on and these are still popular.)
- Bold Belted Trench Coats (if there’s one piece to invest in, its one of these)
- Jewels Galore (Emeralds, rubies, amethysts and sapphires are the inspiration for the colors on the runway.I am not complaining on this trend!)
- Animal Prints, Animal Prints, Animal Prints. Everywhere!
Did I miss any? Let me know what you think and which reach your ‘must buy’ list…..